Choosing the correct bank is vital if you are looking to maintain your finances. You might think that you need no outside help, but soon you will find that your finances are all over the place because you cannot find the time to sort them out.
Your hard-earned money should not be wasted under any circumstance. It is up to you to ensure that that there is no way you lose track of your finances. Not only should you choose a bank that has built a stellar reputation in the finance industry, but also pays individual attention to all its clients. Apart from being a bank, it should also be a financial advisor who can get you through the tough times.
Bank of America is undoubtedly one of the largest banks in the United States of America. Not only do they provide efficient, all-round services, but they have also made banking more transparent. Their online services, especially, are highly popular among customers who love the flexibility offered by the bank.
You need not worry about security, because the Bank of America makes cybersecurity its first priority. There are extra layers of security that make sure all your transactions remain safe. Moreover, the platform is user-friendly which means that anyone and everyone can use it.
Benefits of Bank of America Online Banking:
Once you become a member of the online community, you will be able to access some great features that are offered by the bank.
- With the help of online banking, you will be able to manage your account whenever and wherever. Keep an eye on your balance and track your account activity so you can never be fooled. Go through your statements and payment history whenever you like. The online account also allows you to create email and text alerts.
- Bank of America online banking makes online payment and transfers so much easier. You will be able to make payments from your account no matter where you are. All the transactions will be secure because the bank makes sure that there is no third party interference.
- Get access to online finance tools that will help you be in charge of your situation all the time. Set up a fixed budget and try to adhere to it so you can meet your financial goals. Track your spending, so you do not go overboard.
- Bank of America can be accessed through smartphones, and that is the biggest advantage you can have if you lead a busy life. Their app has all the essential features you might need.
How to Enroll to Bank of America?
You might find it difficult to avail the online services of Bank of America if you are not already enrolled and registered with them. Having an account is not enough, because you also have to verify your account online.
If you try to open their site and log in without enrolling, you will find yourself unable to access your account. Do not stress, because enrolling in Bank of America online banking is extremely easy. Even if you are not very comfortable with technology, you will be able to enrol yourself easily. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Bank of America online banking website, which is https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnV2Screen.go
- Now you will find that there is ‘Enroll Now’ option in the right-hand corner. Click on that so you can proceed.
- You will be asked for both personal and financial details because the bank wants to verify you as the owner of the account.
- Provide your credit card number or debit card number, and then follow it up with your social security number or tax identification number. Press the Continue button.
- The window will then ask to make a new Online ID and Passcode which will help you log in later on.
- If you are someone who is very particular about security, then you will be able to customise your security settings to your liking.
- You can now review and submit the information, and wait till your account is created.
Once your account is ready, you will be able to access it anywhere anytime. You can log in from your desktop or laptop when you are at home. Moreover, you will be able to install the app and access your account on the go via your Android or Apple smartphone.
Bank of America login guide, online banking safety tips & best practices.
How to Reset a Forgotten Password?
Forgetting your password can be alarming because you would be losing access to your bank account which houses all your precious funds. It is not uncommon to lose track of your Chase online passcode because almost every account on the Internet needs a password nowadays and it is easy to get confused.
But don’t worry, because Bank of America thinks of the customer before anything else. They have made sure that you will be able to change and reset your password in case you happen to forget it on a busy day. You will also be able to retrieve your online ID if you forget it which means that you never lose track of your account.
- Firstly, you have to visit https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnV2Screen.go
- Now you will find “Forgot your Passcode?” option near the login box which you need to click. You will be redirected to a page where you can create a new passcode.
- Now you have to enter the following information: Card number or account number, Social Security number/ Tax Identification Number and your Online ID.
- Press continue to proceed, and you will be done within seconds.
If you have forgotten your Online ID instead, you have to click om “Forgot Online ID?” option instead. In case you have no idea about either your Online ID and Passcode, you can choose the, “Forgot Online ID and Passcode?” option.
You might think forgetting your password would mean repeated trips to the bank and contacting officials for help, but not anymore because the Bank of America wants to make life easier for you.
Still Facing Problems with Bank of America Web Banking? Contact the Bank Now!
You should always feel comfortable getting in touch with the Bank of America in case you need help. Do not hesitate because the officials of the bank are always ready to give you a helping hand you need.
|Online Banking support||800.432.1000|
|Credit Card Customer Service||800.732.9194|
|Lost or Stolen ATM or Debit Card||800.432.1000|
|Mobile Banking customer support||800.432.1000|