If you are planning to give your financial responsibility to a trustworthy bank, then you should definitely consider Citibank and Citibank online banking, because it is one of the most efficient banks in the market. Their online banking options will make your life easy.
Benefits of Citibank Online Banking:
Few banks understand the need of the customers like Citibank does. They come up with different and innovative solutions every day just so you have an easier time handling all your finances. They have come up with an award-winning online banking portal that you will absolutely love. It is user-friendly and will cater to all your banking needs without exception.
If you become a part of the Citibank online banking world, you will be able to:
- Pay your bills online for free. You can transfer money to any account from yours without any extra charge. You can also choose to receive your bills electronically so that it becomes easier to manage them online.
- Stay updated about your account always. Once you have enrolled your account, you will get alerts on your mobile phone by using certain codes.
- Set up account updates for both the accounts you have with the bank and the Citi Credit Card accounts.
- Create Virtual Account Numbers which will help you keep your identity private when you are shopping online.
- Add more authorized users to your Citibank accounts and have credit cards made for them.
- Receive online bank statements so that you do not have to wait for the mail every month.
- Keep track of the checks that you sign and distribute. You will be able to both view and print checks that have been used.
- Avail free online transfer facilities provided by the bank.
- Use Citi® Financial Tools to manage your finances better with the help of expense analysis tools and customizable budgets.
- Keep track of your savings by enforcing the Auto Save. You can schedule transfers from checking to savings periodically.
- Stay alert in case there are any unauthorized transfers taking place from your Citibank accounts. You will get immediate protection.
- Contact the 24/7 Customer Support to resolve all doubts.
How to Enroll to Citibank?
Most banks are going online nowadays because the virtual world has gained a lot of impetus in the last few years. The Internet has become extremely powerful and can connect thousands of people across the world all at once.
Citibank has introduced a range of online services that will help you finish all your banking work on the go. All you need to do is become a customer of the bank and create an account with them after which you will be able to access your account online automatically.
If you want to enroll yourself to Citibank and avail their services, then just follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Citibank which is https://citi.com and take your cursor to the ‘Open an Account’ tab which is placed at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Now you have to choose your residential state so the bank can list all the options available to you based on your location.
- You will find that Citibank offers a wide range of accounts like checking accounts, Citibank savings plus and more. You have to select an account which will meet all your requirements. All of them have been designed to meet specific customer demands, which is why you need to be careful about the selection.
- The fee structure will tell you if you are supposed to pay an annual fee for the account you have chosen. Once you have got that sorted, you need to click on Apply Now if you want to proceed further.
- The bank will ask you for personal details so they can identify you later on. You also have to provide details of your finances so that the bank can understand which package would work best for you.
- Now all you have to do is wait till Citibank online banking platform completes validating your credentials.
- Your account will be ready for use.
- If you do not want to follow the above steps, you can simply dial the toll-free number and apply for an account.
Once you have the account, you simply need to log in from your desktop or smartphone to manage your bank accounts on the go.
Citicards login guide, online banking safety tips & best practices.
How to Reset a Forgotten Password?
If you are someone who has a forgetful nature, then you know the panic that comes with the thought of not being able to remember your password. Most virtual platforms come with some kind of a password or a PIN nowadays to ensure maximum security.
In case you are in a situation where you have forgotten your password, then do not worry because CitiBank online banking system has made provisions for it. In fact, you can simply reset your password and start afresh by following a few steps.
- When you open the official website of the bank, you will be asked to enter your login details so that you can be redirected to your account.
- You have to click on the Forgot Password icon if you need help logging in through the Citibank login portal. You will find the button very close to the boxes.
- Now a new page will open which will ask you for different kinds of information so that the bank can verify your identity. You might feel frustrated at that point because you are worried about the safety of your account, but the process has been made lengthy to ensure that no third person can tamper with your account.
- There are a number of mandatory security questions that you have to answer so that the bank knows that the account holder himself or herself has placed the request for a password change.
- You will receive a link to reset the password via email or a text message. Click on the link, and you will be taken to a page where you will be able to reset your password.
- Now that you have set a new password, you can go back to the Login window and try accessing your account again. If you run into technical glitches, then feel free to contact the bank.
Still Facing Problems with Citibank Web Banking? Contact the Bank Now!
|Online Banking Support||1-800-374-9700|
|Personal Loans - Servicing & Support||1-800-685-0935|
|Citi Cards - General Support & Servicing||Call the number on the back of your card.|
|New first mortgage or refinance||1-800-248-4638|
|For Small Business Banking||1-877-528-0990|
|CitiBusiness Online Support||1-800-285-1709|
|Citi Online for Small Business||1-855-505-2484|