You might think that you can handle your finances all alone but that is hardly ever the case. When it comes to something as important as your money, you need to be extra careful so as to ensure that you do not suffer any undue losses. Once you start taking bad decisions with your money, it is difficult to stop. If you want to make sure that you never end up suffering, you should consult a financial advisor who will help you without any qualms.
No, you do not need to hire an advisor just for yourself! If you do your research before choosing a bank, you will find that you have already found the best decision makers. It is not easy to choose a bank because all of them seem too good to be true. You might just look at the list of services offered by a bank and think that they will be perfect for you, when in fact they do not have a good reputation in the market. If you are hunting for a good bank, then you should always do a lot of research before making any commitment. This will save you from making any life altering mistakes.
Fidelity Bank has been making ripples in the finance market and with good reason. It had developed a systematic approach to provide customers with the best banking and investment opportunities. They can help you with almost every financial need, and you can be sure that the service you get will be efficient and trustworthy. With Fidelity online banking, you will get:
- Lowest commission rates
- No annual fees
- Wide range of investment choices
- Content and tools
Benefits of Fidelity Online Banking:
Online banking has become extremely popular in the last decade for the simple reason that it makes life much easier. You do not have to physically visit the bank anymore every time there is a problem. You can simply attend to all your banking needs while sitting in the comfort of your home or work. With the Online Banking facilities provided by Fidelity Bank, you will get the much needed flexibility in your financial life that will let you manage your finances securely but with no hassle.
- Once you are a member of the Fidelity online banking community, you will be able to view and check your account balances whenever you want. You can also go through the detailed transaction history at times to keep your finances in check.
- One of the main reasons why online banking is so popular is that allows users to transfer money between accounts with no extra work. You can simply input the details of the two accounts and then let the bank do the rest of the work.
- Tired of spending your precious paying bills? Then do not worry because you will be able to pay bills online once you become a member of the Fidelity community.
- If you do not want your financial statements to come via mail anymore, then you should definitely opt for online banking. Having your account information available in your mailbox can be worrisome which is why e-statements are a much better option. Not only do you not have to worry about identity theft anymore, but you will also be able to prevent paper clutter. Your online account will have all the necessary details and record of your statement.
How to Enroll to Fidelity Bank?
To avail the online banking services provided by the bank, you will need to enroll yourself, or the bank will not recognise you. Even if you do have an existing account with the bank, you have to furnish the necessary information before Fidelity can grant you access to the account for your own safety. But do not worry because it is a very simple process. You will be able to enroll effortlessly even if you are not good with technology.
- You need to visit the official login webpage: https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fas/Fidelity/RtlCust/Login/Init# to get started.
- You will find a button called Register Now’ in the right-hand corner that you need to click in order to complete the process.
- The bank will now want to verify your identity and ask for authentication. You have to give them your name, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Now wait for the bank to complete its verification process and soon you will be ready to enter your account.
Once you are enrolled, you can log in to your account from any device with a stable Internet connection.
Fidelity login guide, online banking safety tips & best practices.
How to Reset a Forgotten Password?
Most of us have faced a few tense minutes in our lives when we simply cannot remember a password no matter how hard we wrack our brains. The reason this happens is that our head is cluttered with passwords to all kinds of accounts and it becomes impossible to remember one particular password in a moment of panic.
Forgetting your bank password can be especially worrying because you have to think about the safety of your money.
If you find that you cannot remember your password during your Fidelity Login, then do not worry because you can reset your password by following some simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to the visit the official login page of the bank which is https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fas/Fidelity/RtlCust/Login/Init#
- The “Need help logging in?” menu is located in the right hand corner. Click on it and then choose the option, “Having trouble with Username or Password?”
- Now the bank will want to verify your identity which is why you need to provide them with authentication. Enter:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your social security number
Now you are ready to reset it once the bank approves.
Still Facing Problems with Fidelity Online Banking? Contact the Bank Now!
Are you facing some sort of a problem when logging into your account online? Well do not fret because Fidelity Bank ensures that it is always there by your side to help you out in case there is any trouble.
Fidelity is all about helping their customers in any way they can and that is what makes them so special. No matter how small a problem you have, you can always count on the bank to help you out without wasting a minute. The bank values customer satisfaction above everything else.
|To become a new customer||800-343-3548|
|Cash management account representative||800-931-9987|
PO Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0001