Headquartered in San Francisco, California, the Wells Fargo Bank is the second largest in the world in terms of market capitalization and the third largest in terms of asset in the United States. The bank is also the second largest in terms of deposits, debit cards, and home mortgage servicing. Currently, the Wells Fargo Bank has 8300 branches and 15300 ATMs. It is one of the four big banks of the United States and operates in 35 countries. Here is a quick information about the various services the bank provides to its over 70 million customers.
Types of Services Offered by Wells Fargo
The Wells Fargo Bank has categorised its services into three domains namely, personal, small business, and commercial.
Personal Banking: The personal banking area focuses on individual customers and offers them services like bank accounts, credit and debit cards, loans, and Wealth Management options.
Small Business: The small business entity looks into the accounts of small to medium-sized companies and offers them services like business accounts and Cards, business loan and financing, payroll services and more.
Commercial Banking: The commercial services are necessarily focused towards areas like investment banking, treasury management, commercial financing, etc. The area also looks into Asset Management and employee benefits along with international Services.
Wells Fargo Personal Banking
Here are listed some of the services that are offered for personal banking:
- Accounts: The Wells Fargo bank offers two types of accounts, i.e. checking and savings. The everyday checking account can be made with the bank with as less as $25. The bank offers convenience to control your finances and security as well. On the other hand, you can open one out of the two kinds of savings account with a minimum deposit of $25.
- Debit Cards: The bank offers three types of Debit Cards, namely platinum cards, instant issue card, and campus card. The Platinum debit card is used by the bank’s customers worldwide to get cash from the ATMs and online payment. The instant issue card is released in case the original one is lost or stolen. The campus card is made especially for students and works both as an ID and an ATM card.
- Credit Cards: The Wells Fargo Bank offers three types of credit cards like the platinum card, secured credit card, and cash wise visa card. The Cash Wise card offers rewards on every $1000 spent and has no annual fee. The secured credit card can be started off with a deposit and is used for rebuilding credit. The platinum one is used for purchases and balance transfers.
- Foreign Exchange: Wells Fargo is a multinational bank with its offices in 35 countries. The bank thus, provides foreign exchange services for its account holders. The customers can get currencies of over 100 countries.
- Online Banking: The Wells Fargo Bank also provides online banking services to its customers and offers them the ability to manage their accounts, transfer money, and plan their finances on both mobile devices and tablets. For more information on online banking please check this Wells Fargo login guide.
- Loans: The bank offers mortgage loans, Home equity loans, personal loans, and student loans as well. The bank offers both variable and fixed rate options for its loans and one doesn’t have to pay the bank anything while they’re in college.
- Investment Solutions: Many customers do want to invest their money well but are clueless about how everything works. The Wells Fargo bank provides financial advice and helps its customers plan their wealth well. You can learn everything you need to know about financing and how to run a business.
Wells Fargo Small Business
The services offered under the small business include banking, loans, merchant services, and payroll. The bank helps one finance their business by providing them with the credit they need. They also offer business loans of unsecured nature. The loans that are unsecured in nature do not require any collateral. However, the ones that are commercial, for example the need of an equipment have a fixed rate. The bank also offers payroll services to the small business owners.
Commercial Banking at Wells Fargo
The commercial banking area is also meant for companies but is designed to work with individuals and help them achieve their long-term goals. The bank helps its customers with treasury management, investment banking, and commercial real estate. They provide you a person that’ll help you with your count and any queries you might have to build effective communication.
Submit your review